Oooofft, I’m busy busy busy these days. I find it slightly bizarre just how much sheer energy work takes from me. I keep trying to increase my exercise to increase my energy but it doesn’t seem to be working. Which is frustrating as I am tired of feeling tired. Compared to this time last year, however, I’m feeling far more mentally energetic.
Blogs posts and thoughts for the future to include:
- Why I’m not running the Edinburgh Marathon
- How I got a bit fat and what I plan to do about it
- What I’m doing at work and my new career change plans
- Why I want a car
- Possibly some resolutions. Too late to be referred to as New Years’
- Why I have an intense hatred of Sheryl Crow
- Other stuff. Probably.
Now I’m off to roll my poor tired wee legs on my funky foam roller, and have a peaceful evening with my book.